Thursday 19 January 2012

Look Up

Still craving the big move, the exciting people, the fresh music... But sometimes something makes you stop and think for a moment. How long can I keep moving for? How many times can I run away in search of excitement and end up back home again? But if I dont look for it I will never know its not there... I would always be left wondering. But what if by never staying still I don't look up once in a while and see whats around me... who is around me. I'm going to invest some time in looking around me these next few weeks. Spend time with the people I know and love, get to know some new people from here and feel almost...settled? I'm sure as soon as this happens and I begin to find some happiness I will be off once again! But at least I have tried. I what to have as few regrets as possible.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain...


I want to sit here


Read the book, thought it was brilliantly painful. The film did a pretty good job of portraying this too...maybe lacking a little feeling at time, you find yourself just wishing them to show some emotion, but that is the frustration of the story. Made me cry...lots.





Just looking at someone and never feeling more happy.





Never growing up.

We <3 it

S x


No comments:

Post a Comment