Saturday 17 March 2012

OH GOD YES!

Very succesfully had a day of doing sweet FA today...bliss. Now terribly tired, being lazy really does take it out of you!

Anyways. I thought I would share a little clothes love with you! I am a designer, and therefore, I do not, and probably will not ever own a pants suit. I wear jeans, hoodies and trainers to work...boo ya!

Dress down friday sir?


Jeans: Topshop, T Shirt: Asos, Belt: H&M Mens, Silver Necklace: Asos, Watch: Casio, Hair: My head, Messy Bedroom: My life, Weird Peace sign: One weird second of thinking I was cool.... I lied.

I shall try and take some more blured, out of focus and poor quality photographs for you!

Anyways, whatcha all been up to? I've been thinking of goin the cinema soon... any recommendations?  I'm thinking Bel Ami? Though not heard the best reviews for that... and I do love a period drama! I'm also a sucker for a romantic soppy film and saw this trailer the other day. Zac Efron...yes please! Bad taste in movies is one of my many vices!

I want to be kissed everyday...every hour...every minute!

And onto something a little more interlectual...ah hem. Read this the other day and it really inspired me. It opened my eyes a little bit more to who I am. Why I am the way I am.... If you ever feel strange, or shy or a loner I would recommend giving this a read.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/mar/13/why-the-world-needs-introverts

Happy weekend everyone.

S x

4 comments:

  1. I love your top, great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really like your blog♥
    I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started mine could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    xoxo
    Elena

    ReplyDelete