Thursday 22 March 2012

Yo Mama

Tis nearly the weekend my fellow traveller! Where shall these days of freedom take us?! I have realised that socially I have not ventured further than a local pub in almost three weeks!! I don't know what I'm doing with my life! I do admit that the quiet and slow pace of life out here in the sticks can sometimes draw you in... but seriously, I aint old yet! Tis pay day on the morrow and I shall exploit theis with booze and shopping! Ahh lifes naughty things!

Feet!:


My new boat shoes (asos)....now where is my yacht?! I'm sure I left it in here somewhere....

And now for a little bit of lovely stuffs!


Need this outfit...need mint green stuffs!


Just take a deep breath...


Brilliant tat and tee... I already have the album, may as well get the t-shirt!

Leather leather! 


Puuurty boys


Going somewhere?


Lay in the long grass on a summer evening :)


Neeeeeed this outfit!

Hope you all have a fandabby Friday! Speaks to you on the flips! 



S x

No comments:

Post a Comment