Tuesday 20 March 2012

That's a Moo point...the point is Moo

Its the first day of spring!! Or summer...whichever, we are escaping the darkness! Saying that my favorite month is November, I do love the cold... but my skin is in some serious need of vitamin D!

May I apologise again for the following post. I have tried, rather miserably to do an outfit post.

Things I must learn:

1. Do not take photos with i-phone
2. Find someone to take photos/stop being lazy and use a tripod
3. Make more of an effort with said outfit...

I do love fashion, but sometimes in the hum drum of getting dressed for work at 6.30am for work I do falter slightly. In saying that, I do love this shirt, it always makes me feel much happier, and this jacket has seen we through the past few chilly months!





Jacket: H&M, Shirt: Next, Shoes: Zara, Watch: Casio, Bracelet: Asos, Necklace: Nichols & Co, Grumpy Face: 6.30am

One final thought....

.....MOO!

Feeling Nostalgic.... Smile everyone!!



S x


No comments:

Post a Comment